FYI / White Boards
We can now answer YES to these 7 questions.
1. Can you resurface our damaged boards?
2. Can we convert our non-magnetic board to a magnetic board?
3. Can we convert our chalk board to a white board?
4. Can we make a planning board our of our old white board?
5. Can our damaged board be switched to a tack board?
6. Can our board have interchangeable surfaces?
7. Are these new surfaces portable?
Suddenly conventional white boards & chalk boards are obsolete!
They are archaic in design, heavy, difficult to transport, mount and require drilling of holes for installation.
Cork boards, equally out of date, are industrial looking, absorbent sponges that harbour and breed bacteria-right in your office or home! Manufactured from almost 100% tree products, they will eventually end up in our overtaxed landfill sites along side all discarded white and chalk boards.
Furthermore all rigid boards, due to their fragile nature, easily suffer shipping damage and consequently are heavily packaged - another expensive waste.